1. Soak the sticky rice into hot water for about 2 hours then steam it in boiling water (use medium fire) for 20 minutes.
2. Mix watermelon juice, sugar, and salt together.
3. When the sticky rice is ready, remove it into a big bowl and then add the juice from step 2. Mix well.
4. Find a plastic cap from coffee jar or any jar any shape. It should be 1/2 inch thick.
5. Now, arrange them on a tray. Dry them in the sun for 2 days or until it is completely dry.
6. Once dry, deep fry them into hot vegetable oil using medium heat. When it’s cooked on both sides, remove them from the pan and leave
them to drain.
7. Boil 2 tbsp of water on low heat. Add the palm sugar and keep stirring. When the palm sugar is well mixed with the water, turn off
the fire. It should be soft and flexible.
8. Pour the syrup on top of the crispy rice cakes. Once cool, store them in a plastic bag or a container. They can be kept at room
temperature for a couple weeks.