Salmon Fried Rice
1½ tbsps peanut oil
1½ cups frozen peas
2 tbsps light soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups cooked, cold brown rice
150g smoked salmon, chopped
1. Heat ½ tbsp peanut oil in a wok over medium heat.
2. Pour in egg and let it cooked.
3. Remove from stove. Roll it up. Sliced omelette thinly.
4. Add remaining oil in wok. Heat it up.
5. Add onion. Cook until soft.
6. Add rice, peas and soy sauce. Stir fry until peas are cooked.
7. Add omelet, sesame oil and salmon. Cooked for 3 minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Chicken Fried Rice
150g chicken breast fillets
1 cup bean sprouts
4 tbsps vegetable oil
1 egg slightly beaten
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup sliced mushroom
3 cups cooked white rice
3 tbsps soy sauce
1. Mix chicken breast with cornstarch, salt and pepper.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat in a wok.
3. Add eggs. Stir until firm. Remove from wok and set aside.
4. Add remaining oil. Stir in chicken and fry until light brown.
5. Stir in bean sprout and mushroom. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Add rice.
7. Add soy sauce. Mix well.
8. Stir in eggs and stir fry for another minute.
9. Serve warm.